Fried Sausage Bread Roll




Today I felt my body and mind is not active as yesterday. Having running nose. It’s make me more lazy.  But my son insisted I to make something to eat for his tea time today.  After a short break, I went to kitchen and saw few slices of bread bought by my husband today morning.  Get idea to make this simple snack. Less than 15 minutes, I serve this snack for my children. As usual he had enjoy with his snack.


Ingredients :
5 pieces chicken sausage flavored cheese
5 slices of bread
2 eggs (beaten and add a pinch salt and pepper)

Method :-
  1. Add sausage  in boiling water until well cooked then drained.
  2. Take a piece of bread, remove the edges.
  3. knead bread pan right up.
  4. Place the sausages on top and a piece of bread .
  5. Dip the bread into the egg.
  6. Fry dipped bread until lightly browned.
  7. Drain on kitchen tissue and it is ready to be served.

" Anyone Can Cook "

Comments

  1. thank you Bhawna....it's easy and quick snack... more filling more delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing You and Your Family a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2014.
    Lovely yummy snack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick and tasty snack

    On-going event: Healthy vegetarian side dishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cream Cracker Layered Murtabak

HAW FLAKES STEAMED CAKE

Sri Lankan Seeni Sambol Buns