1st Year Anniversary


It's been one year ready .. me with my blog.... so fast days are flown away.... 
Happy Anniversary  MLdelights...













As a blogger ..... sometimes it's make me so  happy....... sometimes makes me restless ... sometimes crazy.......  but most of the time it's had gave me countless happiness... to make me move on being as a blogger.




I had tried my best to upload some recipes that  i have test and tried  ... but honestly i still kept a lot of recipes and snapshots at my laptop and camera....... hopefully have changes on  this coming year 


Thank you to make as a good wife, mum, chef, scientist , photographer , journalist and etc....

with love... - Leela
My best friend which  always supports me to be a blogger

I had cooked some dishes to celebrate my 1st year anniversary........

# Crispy Buttermilk Almond Chicken 
# Vegetables Frittata 
# Mayo Vegetables 
# Mango Panna Cotta


                                              " Anyone Can Cook "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cream Cracker Layered Murtabak

HAW FLAKES STEAMED CAKE

Sri Lankan Seeni Sambol Buns