January First Two Weeks


January first two weeks really busy with my customer cake orders and also handled my school chores...busy mummy, busy teacher, busy baker......wow...


first in list my own birthday cake ordered by my beloved husband. He loves butter cake .... i have to follow my husband request so done with a classic butter cake with Swiss Meringue Butter Cream...



Second in list is are beautiful Chocolate Moist Cupcakes with fresh cream.



Third in list is a first kids cake for this year. It's a Blueberry Cake with fresh cream. I choose car deco and blueberry filling for deco.



Last in list for last week order is a Vegan Black Forest Cake. Request specially for one of my Vegetarian friend.



Even last two weeks i was busy with lot of works...but i felt happy with my works....this week orders are in waiting list....Will upload once done...Good day to all.... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cream Cracker Layered Murtabak

HAW FLAKES STEAMED CAKE

Sri Lankan Seeni Sambol Buns